Wapun Meadow Romeo where art thou?
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
She whipped around at the sound of Aaron's voice, letting out a breath in the process. She wasn't stupid, she just occasionally had directional issues, like any other normal person in a new territory. There were others now, new wolves who had decided to follow them but they were not yet complete. No matter, they were united and that's what truly mattered. 

"Oh no, I'm fine!" She insisted, ignoring the fact that he had called her 'my love'. He stood in front of her, signaling that the territory was in fact, the opposite direction. "I was just.. exploring!" Her voice wavered, for she was no good at lying . Truly,, she did not want him to think she was incapable of fending for herself, that she could not be guided without his figure. No, she was quite capable by herself, thank you very much. No matter what Aaron thought. With her head held high, she stalked past him, quite strong in her step. Her maneuver around him was unusual for her morals, but she would not let him hold a possessive dominion over her, she was not an object that one could just take . 
Messages In This Thread
Romeo where art thou? - by Amara - February 14, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Romeo where art thou? - by Tantalus - February 17, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Romeo where art thou? - by Amara - March 07, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: Romeo where art thou? - by Tantalus - March 07, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: Romeo where art thou? - by Amara - March 18, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Romeo where art thou? - by Tantalus - March 19, 2016, 05:07 PM