Duskfire Glacier don't let me be gone
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
When she returns home with her band of wolves, free of wounds, she gives them the task to rest up and then continue their patrols. One pack coming up nearby means there could be others in the future. She'd already settled her claim close to another territory but their division of lands works in both of their favors. It is a shame they've started out on rocky footing but she liked the boundaries set between them.

She deviates her patrol later in the day, mostly to initiate where the river ends. When she catches the scent of Phoenix, her hackles raise instinctively. She's reminded of Reek, of Esaro, but it's not one she recognizes to see a face attached as she approaches.

The terrain evens out to a snowy expanse that catches Thuringwethil off guard. The days have warmed but the more she goes inward, the chill surprises her and as she spots the peppered wolf against the white background, she offers a gentle chuff. The scent matches the one she'd been following as a gust of wind rushes into her face. Her posture remains stiff, head lifting a little but her tail remains even with the rest of her body.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 05, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 01:36 AM