Lake Rodney Stepping into Another World
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
A Knight had to be used to being formal and informal depending on the situation. She knows how important looks were which gives her the reasons to be proper and clean. Meanwhile she also enjoys being relaxed and carefree. In this case here she was a little bit of both. However it would have been a big deal if a lot more water did get onto her. Although it seems Kinra made a little mistake in calling him Sir. She kind forgotten she was out there where there was likely wolves who never trained as Knights. Since he said that the idea that he was a legendary sea prince faded away. Even if Sebastien may have the necessary elements for being a Knight that still didn't make him one.

She felt a bit embarrassed for her mistake, the only sign to could show it was that she looked away for a slight second. "I'm sorry, I'm still used to being with other Knights. Sebastien it is then." Said with a gentler tone than before.

He offered a place for her in his pack. Her decision was made very quickly. She felt honored that he would want her to join him but, "Again I'm sorry, I've been trained to be able to survive where ever I am. I don't need a home." She said gently. "A Knight should always go where they are needed so, I'll gladly help you if there is any problem." That was her purpose here, She didn't need a place to settle. Instead she was basically looking for trouble.

She continued to stand tall in front of him, her tail didn't wag as much as it did before. Her attention remained on him though. To her experience she didn't really know what normal wolves do. Obviously not everyone could be a Knight so what do they do instead? How exactly did they live out there? She considered following him just to see but her duty as a Knight always comes first.
Messages In This Thread
Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 03, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 07, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 07, 2016, 10:09 AM