Lake Rodney Stepping into Another World
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
I realize I've been misspelling Sebastian lol I got a bro named Sebastien! I better pay attention!

Kinra nodded in approval. She was glad that he saw his own mistake other wise she would have made him see it. It was never good to jump to conclusions. What if she had believed he was the legendary sea prince just because he stepped out of a lake? It was always better to dig little and doing that in her opinion saved her many times from making wrong assumptions. She decided it was the best time to advise him. "You should always do a little search if you are unsure, or you might get into to trouble one day." She said as moved her paw to poke his nose right before stepping back a bit to give some space.

She found it normal for him to ask about her specialty after that little talk. She hesitated for a slight moment. She wondered if it really was okay to just tell someone what her focus was. Strategically it wasn't wise but she did want to show off what granted her the title of a Knight. She decided to trust him a little, it's not like he was going to use this against her, He did say he wanted a peaceful pack. "Master survivalist." She answered and then explained. "I'm trained to be able to find prey either to watch or catch them as well as being able to find herbs, helpful or dangerous."

She did spot some feverfew growing not far from here but it wasn't ready to be picked or used. But if she ever needed some later she could always go look where she last saw them. She ended up getting a little distracted and nearly forgot to return the question. "What about you? Would swimming have something to do with your job?" She was curious about him and did want to know why he was in the lake in the first place.

In other words Hunter-tracker and Naturalist-botanist and toxicologist. I decided to call the whole thing Survivalist but those are the trades and specialty I'm aiming to get with her
Messages In This Thread
Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 03, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 06, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Sebastian - March 07, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Stepping into Another World - by Kinra - March 07, 2016, 10:09 AM