Blackfoot Forest The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior
Iota
32 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The long-legged she-wolf smiled as a male wolf approached the borders. He was tall and she was small, but she had no fear. She replied with the truth, the only thing she believed should be spoken. " Salutations. I am Whisper Omen," she said, "And I am here to join your pack...I have been wandering around for months now, for I was disregarded by my pack because of my size, and that is not something a wolf should be judged by." Her tone darkened when she said the last two words. " I know that I am a blood-born pack wolf though and I want to be around others of my kind." Her blazing amber eyes focused on him and she smiled, inviting him to answer back. She wanted to be friendly to wolves that could be possible pack mates.

Her long black legs  yearned to shuffle the ground beneath her, she had excitement, but kept the poker face of any warrior. She stood in a respectful posture, tail low and ears perked, listening for the wolf's next command/question. She sized him up, trying to find out his rank, though she knew not all packs ranked by skill and size, unlike hers. Her long black ears flicked, whisking away small bugs. Whisper's amber eyes met his, waiting for his next reply.
Messages In This Thread
The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Whisper - March 09, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Samuel - March 09, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Whisper - March 09, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Samuel - March 10, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Samuel - March 10, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Samuel - March 14, 2016, 08:32 PM