Blackfoot Forest The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior
Iota
32 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Her eyes widened, had she come across sounding like a jerk? "I-I know I'm the same as any other loner, I just meant I would like to have a pack so I had other wolves that I could be close to." She stammered at first, and she dipped her head to him. She didn't want to sound like a wolf that thought she was better than others... "I apologize if that came across wrong." She said with a nervous smile. She usually didn't fret this much, but she was yearning for others to converse with and be around. She rejoiced inside and smiled with joy as he told her that wolves were not judged by their size. It was a breath of relief for her. His next words surprised her a bit, but it wasn't to bad. She hoped that most females got paired with someone whom they shared respect and friendship with at least."I can understand this, two heads are better than one." She nodded as he continued, it was much different from other packs. "I respect those rules, love is more powerful than any force." She said, wincing at the thought of her old packmate, Autumn. But he was gone now, and she had no time to think of him. She was surprised that they didn't have any warriors, but she knew that they had reasons. She liked their way of thinking, despite the fact she herself was a warrior.
Messages In This Thread
The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Whisper - March 09, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Samuel - March 09, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Samuel - March 10, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Whisper - March 10, 2016, 02:31 AM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Samuel - March 10, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Samuel - March 14, 2016, 08:32 PM