Blackfoot Forest The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior
Iota
32 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The woman was disappointed and flicked her tail as he spoke, then gave him a bow of her head. "Thankyou anyways. It was nice to meet you two. I hope to see you around possibly..." Her eyes softened, a strange thing for the warrior. "I apologize if I caused you trouble." She bowed once more to both wolves and turned her tail, beginning at a slow trot and settling into a lightening quick sprint, her small body carrying like a bullet over the grounds. She contemplated where she should go next, for she did not know much of the packs in this area. Her lungs worked without effort, having a large chest cavity it was easy, and she was used to this kind of running. Her tongue lolled as she ran. onto the next pack....
Messages In This Thread
The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Whisper - March 09, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Samuel - March 09, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Samuel - March 10, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Whisper - March 10, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Samuel - March 10, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: The Golden Heart Of A Beautiful Warrior - by Samuel - March 14, 2016, 08:32 PM