Sleeping Dragon this world was built on blood and battles (just like you)
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I apologize for the delay, my brother came into town for a few days and it's been hectic. I'll leave this up a few days and you're more than welcome to reply once more but I'll archive by Monday.

The wolves depart and she watches as those she didn't call disappear. Some quicker than others, some not, but either way those she called upon remain behind. If the other wolves are as passive as they seemed when she met them, she wouldn't even need this many to go along. They needed to at least cover the territory for new scents. "We will leave in four days, I will call upon you that morning and we will begin the trek across the valley. It's not too long of a trip and I do expect them to be gone. In case they are not, we will deal with it as we come to it. For now, address the borders and get some rest the night before."

Without much more to say, the young leader dismisses them unless they have something to add. She doesn't push them into it and she begins to feel the excitement of looking forward to facing their first major issue together.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: this world was built on blood and battles (just like you) - by Antumbra - March 12, 2016, 03:43 AM