Silvertip Mountain round trip
Epsilon
52 Posts
Ooc — Bella
I didn't realize that Cicero was talking in third person XD I probably should have read about his personality lol my bad

The dark wolf grinned, it seemed sly in Atari's eyes. She questioned the grin in her mind and it was soon answered, as if the wolf read her mind. "How was I supposed to know that wasn't the babblings of a crazy wolf?" Calling Cicero crazy was very bold. Atari didn't trust this wolf one bit. He talks in third person, as if this was some sort of story to him. This thought made her more edge and made her a little angry. She didn't want to deal with crazy today, nor any other day. "And no there's no trouble, just confusion." Atari huffed, not wanting to feel confused it made her feel like easy pray, scrambling around for safety.

The female still remembered what he said while in his little third person mode and decided to question a few things. "Back to the thing you said in third person. I understand you wanting to go to see where the wolves went but it doesn't explain why you just lurked by  Silvertips border, instead of howling for a pack member to come meet you. Anyone of us here would have answered your call and I would have seemed nicer." The more she thought about this mysterious wolf the more wary and angry she became. What does this wolf thing he doing? Prowling around the border seemed very skeptical. Atari might ask the wolf to leave if this chat becomes worse.
Messages In This Thread
round trip - by Cicero - March 08, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: round trip - by Atari Silver - March 09, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: round trip - by Cicero - March 10, 2016, 04:46 AM
RE: round trip - by Atari Silver - March 11, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: round trip - by Cicero - March 12, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: round trip - by Atari Silver - March 12, 2016, 03:48 AM
RE: round trip - by Cicero - March 12, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: round trip - by Atari Silver - March 14, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: round trip - by Cicero - March 15, 2016, 02:22 AM
RE: round trip - by Atari Silver - March 18, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: round trip - by Cicero - March 19, 2016, 11:35 AM