Broken Antler Fen Knowing the Board
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Yesh, even a trained Knight can't control that :P maybe that explains why she's so curious of Sebastian.

Kinra watched him as he jumped up to join her on the rock. Even if it was crowded with the two on top of the rock she wasn't at all bothered by how close he was to her. She stood firmly as she gazed into his eyes. "Hmmm Yes you sure do." She said sweetly. There was a strange lingering feeling she was feeling towards him, one she wasn't used to. As Knight she had to make sure her mind could not be clouded by her own personal feelings. Out of all those feelings she saw no harm in keeping the joy and thrill she felt.

It turns out Sebastian has been rounding up other members for his pack. She started to wonder what kind of wolves he managed to find. She felt like she could trust Sebastian's choices. it's not like he would pick up someone dangerous. He did want a peaceful pack after all "That's good to hear, It would make me feel better to have some safe place to retreat to just in case." As for her, the scouting was interesting. She gave him a general report. "I've been exploring the northern region. I found a few useful herbs here and there as well as some poisonous ones. There's also traces of a herd roaming the area, mainly at the northwest."

Exploring was far from over. However in her current condition she felt that other packs would notice her presence easily, She didn't want to risk drawing attention to herself. She decided to come here where she felt she would be a little more secure, basically that place was near Sebastian. She connected her nose with his. "I would continue scouting but.." Maybe he could finish that sentence. Right now she felt like playing around a little. Using her nose as the point she just pushed to see if she could get Sebastian unbalance and then maybe jump off.
Messages In This Thread
Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 11, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 03:56 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 08:07 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 06:48 PM