Sleeping Dragon death doesn't descriminate between the sinners and the saints
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I hope you guys don't mind me closing this up. :3

There is little else to cover and she glances between the two remaining. Gyda’s threats don’t go unnoticed but Heda doesn’t address them, flicking her gaze toward the wispy wolf held captive beneath her feet. A guard schedule would need to fall into place because while the male couldn’t get very far, she doesn’t want to have to worry about chasing him down and doing more damage. If he understands her conditions, he’ll be able to leave in relatively one piece but putting an end to it isn’t beyond the reach of reality.

Lucani takes the command well enough before she disappears from the cave. Her head turns, watching her leave her line of sight. Thuringwethil shifts back a step, rolling her shoulders when she dismisses Gyda from the scene. They’ll discuss the guarding situation later but for now, Heda takes the first shift—which, uncomfortably for the two of them, is in silence. She stays out of the way when Lucani returns, watching as she attends his wounds.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: death doesn't descriminate between the sinners and the saints - by Antumbra - March 12, 2016, 03:29 PM