Broken Boulder and the sun said, "it hurts to become."
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Since we already know the outcome, I've just wrapped this up. Feel free to reply once more if you'd like, I'll archive this in a few days. @Lorne @Dio.

Lucani speaks up and Thuringwethil turns back toward her, flaring her nose to catch the scent, but it's strength eludes her at first. She shifts back closer to her healer to absorb what she means but when she does, nothing comes to mind. It doesn't quite remind her of the female she met but that didn't mean much. They had followers, perhaps, even if the one she'd run into hadn't been with them. The dark leader shakes her head.

She spends the next little bit venturing to and from Lucani, keeping her within ear shot as she comes up empty handed. Thuringwethil isn't surprised but she does find relief that had been causing tension between her shoulder blades. She allows herself to relax a little. When they catch sight of the other two, she chuffs her order for them to speak only to come up empty handed again. Shrugging it off, she concludes their expedition. Deep down, she's a little disappointed nothing come of it but for the sake of their home, she couldn't have asked for more.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
and the sun said, "it hurts to become." - by Antumbra - March 05, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: and the sun said, "it hurts to become." - by Lorne - March 05, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: and the sun said, "it hurts to become." - by Lucani - March 05, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: and the sun said, "it hurts to become." - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 07:48 AM