Altar of Twilight Can't just let it be
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
She sighed and relaxed. It can't be helped really, the owner of this coyote will just suffer more while healing. She asked herself if licking wounds was common knowledge like it should be. It's so simple and effective how could it not be known? Kinra shrugged. She just couldn't understand why there was a problem in the first place. All that needed to be done was to clean the injuries. What was wrong with offering some help? Well, it doesn't matter anymore. What is done is done.

Kinra didn't have to wait long for someone else to show up. Couldn't help but feel the need to be cautious. What if that female gone off looking for some back up or was just warning everyone for some reason. It's impossible to tell what was known. She was just going to have to try her best to avoid another fight. Hopefully the dark female who just showed up was more reasonable.

She remained seated and decided to present herself. "First, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Lady Kinra, a Knight." She said while bowing her head in greetings. Instead of explaining anything she decided to simply request something of the dark female. "All I ask is that this would be returned to that fox looking wolf." She nudged the coyote with her paw. "As well as to tell her to make sure she cleans her injuries."

Kinra rose from her spot and stepped back. She kept her head high and her tail was simply on stand by. She wanted to show that she wasn't setting up a trap or anything like that. Kinra didn't have a single injury on her, hopefully that was enough to say something.
Messages In This Thread
Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 13, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 13, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 15, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 17, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 17, 2016, 05:00 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 18, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 19, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 24, 2016, 02:27 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 24, 2016, 11:57 AM