Jade Fern Grove as you turn, take your heart and walk away
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Asterr attempts to pronounce her name and a flicker of a smile forms. She kills it quickly. She could offer her title but it would mean little to this wolf when she barely had her own claim in Drageda of Taiga. Wolves of her home, of Seageda and surrounding clans, knew her name well but even then they only referred to her as Heda the moment she became commander. For a long time, she hadn’t often heard her real name except for the few times she’d been able to be casual with others. Being alienated from her own clan, however, did not allow much room for pleasantries that wasn’t keeping her home safe and secure from outside threats.

Without addressing it, mostly because she is close enough, and offers a slight nod of her head. She seems easy enough to relax and Thuringwethil allows her own tension to slowly fade. It still grips her, mostly on the edges, but she moves her head to pull the dark girl along. “I have not explored much of these lands, to be honest, and thought I would make an attempt to familiarize myself with it,” she asks while she puts one foot in front of the other, giving her a chance to settle alongside with her. “Where are you from?”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Antumbra - February 21, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Asterr - February 21, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 12:22 PM