The Bracken Woods The difference between here and there
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Depp didn't mind his strict answers and took them with heavy consideration. The two seemed very different, him being more eccentric and risk taking, while his opponent seemed to look at the facts and stay on the safer side. He didn't mind the males decisions and if anything would encourage him on them, respecting his way of thinking. But he did seem a bit pessimistic, it couldn't be too difficult to maintain a relationship of some sort, then again maybe the wolf didn't want one and it just was hard for the pack builder to take a hint. After thinking a bit longer, it did seem difficult to keep a hold of "friends" when being a nomadic wolf, knowing none of his past friends were in Teekon. Luckily he didn't speak rudely and more curiously, even if he were too it wouldn't bother the male much a harsh word was never too bad a thing. 

"I've lived the life as a loner, you must know of its difficulties. The life of a friend—or pack, dare I say—seems quite the benefit, don't you agree?" He tilted his head to the side, offering his point with a neutral expression. "You must find some despair to continue alone, unless you have plenty other friends and you just aren't looking for more, I truly don't understand why you would object my offer of friendship." He had involved the word "friend" more than enough, even if what he was speaking of was more of a acquaintance-like act, he preferred a more open way of saying it.
Messages In This Thread
The difference between here and there - by ZC19 - February 27, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: The difference between here and there - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: The difference between here and there - by ZC19 - February 28, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: The difference between here and there - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: The difference between here and there - by ZC19 - February 28, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: The difference between here and there - by Depp - March 07, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: The difference between here and there - by ZC19 - March 08, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: The difference between here and there - by Depp - March 14, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: The difference between here and there - by ZC19 - March 18, 2016, 07:02 PM