Qeya River they fight like soldiers, they die like children
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
He doesn't take anymore steps to cross the river and she doesn't shift where she stands. Her back legs remain bent by a fraction to lunge forward if he were to come across the water. She wouldn't step into the rapid and nor would she lure him, instead patiently waiting for everything to process before questions began stumbling from his lips. Lost, disoriented maybe, and Thuringwethil isn't entirely sure what he has to prove. Does Reek even know he's come this far, threatening the leader of another pack?

Thuringwethil gives him a few seconds to sort out what he wants to say, confused mostly by knowing his name, but she doesn't address it first.

"My enemies are not enemies for long," she says with a slight quirk of her brow. Seageda and the rest of their affiliated armies would remove the threat quickly. Drageda has yet to be of that size but she doesn't doubt what her wolves are capable of as she sets a sudden snowball down only to quickly grow. If her connection with Trigeda could be mended, she might once more reach out to them. In the mean, she's started over. "Reek came to discuss my new terms of the agreement. Your name came up."

Her hardened gaze lifts, a little softer, but her face remains blank. She considers reaching out a kind word but she locks her jaw and waits to see where his foolishness might take him.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: they fight like soldiers, they die like children - by Antumbra - March 15, 2016, 11:38 AM