Greatwater Lake shards in the water
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Just wanted to start myself before I saw this XD thank you for starting :)

Malice had been able to travel more, leaving Sage in charge. She felt like the young girl liked her spot as a beta, and Malice liked wandering off sometimes. She trusted the obsidian girl, as she had been able to handle the pack all on her own while Malice was talking to Burke. She felt like she needed to thank Cicero, even though Burke didn't agree with her on that. He had said she could've easily done it alone. But if someone is willing to do something for you, the least thing you could do is say thank you. At least, that's how Malice thought about it. Her other goal was to apologize to Nemesis, not only because she knew that she had been wrong, but because she didn't want to have enemies in Burke's pack. Burke, though big and scary, seemed like a nice and calm man if you were able to break through his bubble.

Spring made the queen's thoughts focus on something more than just wandering farther and farther. She wanted to meet others, possibly recruit some if they were interested. But of all the wolves she could've ran into, it was the young boy who she was looking for. She stopped in her tracks, observing the black and white wolf as he limped in the direction of the Dark Brotherhood. What had happened to the poor boy? A worried face appeared on the dark female's face, walking after him, just a little faster than him to catch up. 

Cicero? What a coincidence that I find myself running into you again. She called out to him, hoping he would stop to let her say what she really wanted to say.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
shards in the water - by Cicero - March 16, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 16, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 16, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 18, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 18, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 21, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 22, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 23, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 24, 2016, 03:30 AM