Redtail Rise i am my poison and my antidote
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The longer she spent around the ridge, making her way around the base, she sees another in the distance. At first, Thuringwethil halts and rolls back her shoulders. Her posture from a distance isn’t obvious, if anything but an automatic movement when she sees another. The likelihood of their relation is smaller and smaller and so the dark woman eases back to even out her head and tail. Her gait picks back up, trying to find the blow of the wind until another figure pops back up.

Slate eyes narrow, lifting her snout upward to catch a scent. Nothing comes her way just yet but she’s able to see the closeness of the two. Their features and expressions are out of the span of her sight and the only thing that slows her down.

However, when the wind shifts, there’s only a brief moment of clarity; of familiarity. It’s quick and before she knows it, gone. Thuringwethil is given a few details pulled to the forefront of her mind and one that doesn’t sit that well with her. It’s not home, but it’s something. A couple more steps are taken to satisfy the curisoity before she lifts her head and allows a short call; confusion, familiar. 

Who are you?
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i am my poison and my antidote - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Kiviuq - March 14, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Sangilak - March 15, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Antumbra - March 16, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Kiviuq - March 18, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Sangilak - March 18, 2016, 10:42 AM