Phoenix Maplewood Strange things happen when you are away for awhile.
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
It's so sad! so I'll have Esaro come :D

Esaro was looking around for something to catch. His injuries were healed way enough for him to be able to hunt around freely. Being unable to hunt for a while made him wonder if he got even worse at hunting than he already is. As he was searching he heard a howl. He stopped for a moment. It wasn't for him so he just ignored it and resumed his search for some small prey. After a few minutes the same howl was sounded. Was no one going to answer? He decided to go ahead and see what was going on. Maybe with all that's been happening there wasn't anyone available.

It took a little while for him to get there but finally he got there and surprising was still the first to get there. First he looked around to see if anyone else was going to show up soon. He did know that it wasn't him being called but he ended up being the one to show up. He looked at the very young adult, he felt like he knows her but couldn't quite remember. Finally he decided to say "Hello, um I know it's not me you wanted to see but.." He didn't have a solid reason for coming here so he ended up wasting time thinking on it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange things happen when you are away for awhile. - by Esaro - March 17, 2016, 06:02 AM