Wheeling Gull Isle the beatings will continue until morale improves
90 Posts
Ooc — ebony
erzsébet could not fathom why the fierce corsair surrendered, but soon it became apparent; her features hardened again into ice, though she could not help the brief flit of intrigue that rushed across her features. and yet -- her teeth flashed in a snarl, though she did not move to strike him again, exposed at the captain was.

instead of she nosed along his flank until her breath touched that which he had used to harm her, and from her position there did the countess glare along the line of ferahgo's belly into his hard eyes. "you robbed me of something," the pale woman growled, her tones wounded as she had not shown him before.

"yes," erzsébet purred warningly, rising to stroke the length of her belly against his own. "i shall be your partner, captain ferahgo. but first give me back that which you stole."

perhaps the deliberate roll of her hips against his own would force the captain's bloody memory.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the beatings will continue until morale improves - by Erzsébet - March 17, 2016, 05:38 PM