Duskfire Glacier don't let me be gone
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The other goes into a explanation that doesn’t provide a bulletproof way that Esaro should have known. Thuringwethil doesn’t push it and turns her head, looking out instead at the clearing. Talking about this with someone other than Reek felt weird and she’d already pushed too far. The business of the phoenix wolves matter little to her but there’s something swirling in her chest, a bitter feeling of pity she has for the male she’d attacked, but she lets it stew His justice is not hers to serve when the damage had been committed.

"All right," she says, her words not really directing at the silver female. Disbelief laced in the short declaration but she doesn't pursue it any further.

Thuringwethil glances back, giving the grey girl a slow once over on the way she holds herself, but position is not well explained. There is little she knows about them, but she supposes the same can be said in return. Her bleeding heart remains bandages, quickly covering up what she leaves behind. The dark leader doesn’t know if the female has anymore to say but she realizes she doesn’t have any interest in hearing it. Glancing back the way she’d came, she shifts her large form and begins her retreat from the stranger.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 05, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 01:36 AM