Wapun Meadow Romeo where art thou?
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
She nodded stiffly at his question, as her nature would not allow her to simply ignore his efforts. That would be mean, she pointed out in her mind. Was it so weird that she could do whatever she liked without him? Yes, she was exploring, and there was nothing immature about it! She did not realise she had said all this out loud until she felt her jaw snapping shut again. Her eyes widened at the outburst, but he just made her so.. furious and crazy at the same time!

"I'm sorry, yes I am and I have," She continued, over the initial shock. No, she was her own person and she could say whatshe liked and that was simply that. "Since I will be Rosings Naturalist and Medic," She began, setting goal for what she self proclaimed to become. It was a change in attitude, but in a way, it was refreshing. "I'm looking for herbs not found in our forest, so that I can replant them where it can be easily accessible," She explained, a moment of forgetting her stoic form. 
"You can help, if you'd like," She commented, giving him an option to work or be disposed of. It was not her goal to be bossy and rude, but she needed to be strong. Stronger. 
Messages In This Thread
Romeo where art thou? - by Amara - February 14, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Romeo where art thou? - by Tantalus - February 17, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Romeo where art thou? - by Amara - March 07, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: Romeo where art thou? - by Tantalus - March 07, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: Romeo where art thou? - by Amara - March 18, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Romeo where art thou? - by Tantalus - March 19, 2016, 05:07 PM