Phantom Hollow Sidekick
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Oooh, what's this :O? Sorry to not reply sooner, I had 3 fricking tests this week on subjects that I'm bad at. Thanks school <3

One could always find the queen patrolling the borders or hunting away. Socializing with her members had sure happened, but she waited for someone to approach her. If her members were interested in her stories and wisdom, they would have to show some interest in talking with her. This day was no different from the others. Her days seemed to follow some kind of pattern. Wake up, hunt, eat, patrol, sleep, repeat. It was getting old, that was for sure. That's why it was shocking for her to hear a familiar voice fill the haunting woods. The howl didn't come from any of her members, nor Cicero or anyone else she had met outside of Phantom Hollow. Or perhaps it did... She couldn't place it somehow, but she definitely knew the calm voice of the caller.

She ran swiftly through the woods, eager to find out who had called for her, specifically for her. A flash of the docked tailed male went through her mind, and as soon as it did, she was able to match the voice with the picture. It was the alpha of the Dark Brotherhood, but what in the name of Glaux was he doing here? She reached the border, panting a little, but quickly redeemed herself. Burke? She asked, her head tipping to the right. It surprised her to see the calm alpha right at her doorstep, as they had spoken just days ago. Had there been a problem with one of her members?

She approached him carefully, though with a raised tail. While he was the oldest and probably the wisest of the two, this was their land. No one, not even Burke could treat it with disrespect. She wasn't asking for submission, she was just showing her position really. She stared at him, a confused look on her face, awaiting an explanation for the sudden call at her borders.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Sidekick - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 05:02 PM
RE: Sidekick - by Malice - March 18, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Sidekick - by Burke - March 20, 2016, 10:30 AM