Larksong Grotto blame it on the time
59 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ditty had noticed that someone else was near, and he eagerly wanted to defend his soon to be Alpha female when he noticed this. Besides, if she was doing recruiting, that was no fair — he wanted to do all the recruiting, 'cause it'd make him look pretty good if he came home with another wolf in tow to add onto their pack! This wolf she was talking to looked pretty good, strong and all that, and big too! He sure looked liked he could protect the territory well! Or, you know, rip them all to shreds if he wanted to. Probably a good thing Ditty was here in case things would go awry. Maybe.

With his heart thrumming in his chest, Ditty approached just as Tavi finished asking the stranger what he was looking for and Ditty found the perfect entrance! Well, at the time it seemed like the perfect entrance, anyway — "A ditty, perhaps?" Gosh, that was lame. Ahhh. " 'cause, y'know, I'm Ditty. I mean, my name is Ditty. I'm a Ditty." He might not even know that a ditty was a song. Hopefully he wouldn't be deterred from joining because of this awkwardness. He probably thought Ditty was terrible. Yet somehow his mouth kept on rambling. "Are you looking for a home? 'cause this here's a great one." Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes. Well, at least his overwhelming optimism was still going strong.
Messages In This Thread
blame it on the time - by RIP Tavi - March 18, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: blame it on the time - by Gavriel - March 18, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: blame it on the time - by RIP Tavi - March 18, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: blame it on the time - by Gavriel - March 18, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: blame it on the time - by RIP Tavi - March 18, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: blame it on the time - by Ditty - March 18, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: blame it on the time - by Gavriel - March 20, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: blame it on the time - by RIP Tavi - March 20, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: blame it on the time - by Ditty - March 21, 2016, 03:28 AM