The Bracken Woods The difference between here and there
27 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"Agreed," Prophet said, because he could agree that the life of a pack wolf was more desirable than life as a loner, "but it is not my goal at this time." He was here to see the world, not pledge himself to the first pack he crossed on his travels. Depp's persistence was admirable in some ways, but in a lot of ways, it didn't jive with Prophet's personality and sealed the deal for him. He hadn't been ready to follow a wolf he hardly knew by his own admission and he was even less ready to follow one who was pushing the point a little too much for Prophet's liking.

If Depp and he should ever cross paths again, he would seek to learn more then. Presently he didn't see the point. With no intention of joining the man's pack and no guarantee they would ever meet again, Prophet wasn't interested in putting too much energy into getting to know someone. It wasn't a personal affair, either; there were simply hundreds of wolves in the world, and for him to put time and effort into getting to know them, he needed a reason. Depp had not given him one.

"I must be on with my journey," he said, sweeping his limbs forward in a slow walk even as he turned his head to say, "good day to you," before drifting into the dark woods once more.
Messages In This Thread
The difference between here and there - by ZC19 - February 27, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: The difference between here and there - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: The difference between here and there - by ZC19 - February 28, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: The difference between here and there - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: The difference between here and there - by ZC19 - February 28, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: The difference between here and there - by Depp - March 07, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: The difference between here and there - by ZC19 - March 08, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: The difference between here and there - by Depp - March 14, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: The difference between here and there - by ZC19 - March 18, 2016, 07:02 PM