Nova Peak the bloodied hatchet
27 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
I am new. It wasn't the answer Prophet was expecting. He was expecting to be told she was doing as he was, exploring the world for the sake of seeing it, but instead she gave hardly an answer at all. The dark wolf held her gaze for a moment before rolling his shoulders, once more at a loss for words. Sangilak wasn't winning any prizes anytime soon for her talkative nature. It meant almost nothing to him, of course; in the whole wide north, he had never heard of her clan or creed, and even if she revealed it now it would not change the fact that he found her terribly dull to converse with.

"I would suggest experiencing it for yourself, then," the northern wolf said with a coy tilt of his jaw toward Sangilak. That was the only advice he had to give. He couldn't tell her anything about the wilds except that there was a pack near the northern dark woods, and even that was a stretch. He was only aware of it from secondhand knowledge rather than experience himself. Pragmatic as he was, Prophet believed completely in experiencing things for himself. "It's time I be going," he said in parting, waiting just a moment to see if his socially awkward companion had anything else to say (he doubted it) before taking his leave and heading further along the ridge to explore another part of the mountain.
Messages In This Thread
the bloodied hatchet - by Sangilak - March 11, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: the bloodied hatchet - by ZC19 - March 12, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: the bloodied hatchet - by Sangilak - March 12, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: the bloodied hatchet - by ZC19 - March 12, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: the bloodied hatchet - by Sangilak - March 12, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: the bloodied hatchet - by ZC19 - March 12, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: the bloodied hatchet - by Sangilak - March 12, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: the bloodied hatchet - by ZC19 - March 13, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: the bloodied hatchet - by Sangilak - March 15, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: the bloodied hatchet - by ZC19 - March 18, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: the bloodied hatchet - by Sangilak - March 22, 2016, 11:32 AM