Firefly Ravine Walk With Me
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
(Thank you so much! I think Zephyr will :3 )

Zephyr watched her go, having nothing to say or any reason to follow until it hit him. Her scent. Well, technically not HER scent, but her heat. The crow black and snow-splashed male felt his body react the way a male's body reacts to such things, but his minds intentions we're not the same as he flung himself out of the water and shook his pelt out before trotting after her with a worried face.
   "Sen! Sen wait.... Should you really be away from the protection of the pack while you're in this situation?"
Zephyr, the gentleman he was, decided to skip around mentioning directly her heat: he felt it rude. However, for the same reason of being a gentleman, he felt obligated to at least try to dissuade her from leaving. The females of his pack had always stayed in camp when heat came around, or at least didn't travel alone. He knew things werent the same here, but his green eyes showed the worry he felt at letting her go.
  "Not that I'm implying you can't take care of yourself." Zephyr added quickly, ears falling down. "I know you can but... Just... Just in case?"
The big male looked rather sheepish as he struggled to explain himself and his worries to the female. From their back-and-forth in the river, he knew he needed to word himself carefully as to not offend the hormonal, proud female. It frustrated Zephyr, to not be trusted. He was used to talking to ones who needed him, having been an alpha born and raised in his pack. But now he was a newcomer, a stranger: nobody had any reason to trust him. Being charming and kind wasn't good enough here, he didn't have a bond with anyone here. Zephyr had no intentions of angering Sen, and hoped that these words didnt further make her lash out.
Messages In This Thread
Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 17, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 17, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 04:07 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 18, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 18, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Sen - March 19, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Walk With Me - by Zephyr Maverick - March 19, 2016, 05:42 PM