Sleeping Dragon This coffee isn't enough
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Gyda watched, with some small amount of guilt, as Hush's mirth vanished, shock rising to dominate his facial features as her words, no doubt, sunk in and took hold. “It is alright. She will live,” Gyda made to soothe quickly. “Lucani is a good healer, she knows what she's doing and assures me that Thuringwethil will not perish from her wounds.” Silently, Gyda couldn't help but think that Lucani better have been right, not out of mistrust for the elder woman but simply because Gyda cared a great deal for Heda — more than she dared to admit to herself let alone anyone else — and thus her worry was equally as great.

“I do not think it will come into our home, and I know you are vigilant with your patrols so keep an eye out and watch for any potential signs or scents that it is near,” The truth was: Gyda was not sure what to expect of the beast. She was not even sure where the attack had happened. She had no experience in dealing with the large felines and she realized that it was a problem; and while she was hardly scared of death she knew that she did not particularly wish to put herself in one's path just so she could study their patterns. She brave, not reckless.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
This coffee isn't enough - by Hush - February 19, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: This coffee isn't enough - by Gyda - February 20, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: This coffee isn't enough - by Hush - February 20, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: This coffee isn't enough - by Gyda - March 13, 2016, 04:30 AM
RE: This coffee isn't enough - by Hush - March 16, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: This coffee isn't enough - by Gyda - March 18, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: This coffee isn't enough - by Hush - March 19, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: This coffee isn't enough - by Gyda - March 20, 2016, 05:39 AM
RE: This coffee isn't enough - by Hush - March 20, 2016, 11:22 AM