Larksong Grotto blame it on the time
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
I didn't know if Ditty was on the ground with Gavriel or on the ledge with Tavi so I didn't mention it.

The woman gave him a few details, mostly stuff not quite beneficial to him. Thuringwethil wouldn't remain somewhere so... crowded. Seageda had their space between themselves and the next pack over, with plenty of mileage separating them. And now, it seems another pack was settling near the others. Unless, of course, his perception of her words are wrong but through his travels south, he's seen a strange influx of wolves. Their proximity unsettled him enough before he's suddenly distracted by another wolf.

Gavriel bit his tongue with the sudden onslaught of words he has a hard time comprehending. While the common tongue is well know to him, and he'd been using it with the female, the speed behind the new male confused him.

"I don't... know what a ditty is," he managed, glancing quickly toward the female. "I didn't mean to disrupt anything, my apologies," he offered with a slight flick of his ear, glancing at the overgrown-fox, ignoring his question. The quick to produce hospitality made his stomach churn into knots. "Is there an easier way out of here?"
Messages In This Thread
blame it on the time - by RIP Tavi - March 18, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: blame it on the time - by Gavriel - March 18, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: blame it on the time - by RIP Tavi - March 18, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: blame it on the time - by Gavriel - March 18, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: blame it on the time - by RIP Tavi - March 18, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: blame it on the time - by Ditty - March 18, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: blame it on the time - by Gavriel - March 20, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: blame it on the time - by RIP Tavi - March 20, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: blame it on the time - by Ditty - March 21, 2016, 03:28 AM