Blacktail Deer Plateau Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow looked at her friend and she felt bad for the reaction her friend was having. She leaned forward and nuzzled her gently knowing that she could not catch this, it was something to do with her friends insides she was certain. "Yerpso please do not look so sad, we will get this fixed though i wish you would have come to me when it first started. I will need to give you leadplant and rose hips and a few other things, but Rose hips will be first to boost your immune system. I believe this is something to do with your insides and they are tricky to heal, but do not worry I can do it.

Though in a sense she may be giving her friend false hope she refused to tell her that she may not make it. She was a firm believer in the fact that it was mind over matter yes the herbs and the treatments helped, but if you were think you would not get well you wouldn't so it was important to stay positive all the time when sick especially when gravely ill.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Well you only need the light when it's burning low - by Blue Willow - April 23, 2014, 08:40 PM