Silvertip Mountain Unity is strength
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
One more round of finding the meat, and then one round of them heading back to the mountain top. In this round, Krypton will find the meat! Again, no clues, but use your eyes this time!

Suddenly, Moon Shadow announced she had found the chunk of meat. His tail wagged as he trotted over to her. Great job! he said. He was really proud of how hard their team was working, and it seemed like they were finding the chunks quickly. He wondered if Mason's team was fairing just as well.

Eager to find the third chunk of meat, Steady continued. No hint this time, either, guys, but we're supposed to use our eyes, he said. His body instinctively wanted to start sniffing, but Steady did his best to look instead of smell. There were a lot of tracks in the area, both from the team, and from the leaders that had hidden the meat. Telling them apart would be a little difficult.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Unity is strength - by Steady - February 15, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Peak - February 15, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by FitzDutiful - February 16, 2016, 03:55 AM
RE: Unity is strength - by RIP Krypton - February 16, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Moon Shadow - February 21, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: Unity is strength - by Steady - February 22, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by RIP Krypton - February 24, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Steady - March 12, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by RIP Krypton - March 12, 2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Unity is strength - by Moon Shadow - March 14, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Unity is strength - by Steady - March 20, 2016, 08:42 PM