Greatwater Lake shards in the water
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice shook her head when Cicero mentioned Nemesis. She already knew that she had to be wary of her, even feared her a bit, but she wouldn't show it to anyone. If she even feared the beta of the dark pack, she was likely to seem weak. The wolves around her could never know about how frightened she was, except for Burke. She had acted so scared at their meeting, because she was genuinely frightened of him. He seemed to be more calm and sophisticated than Nemesis, but the aura he carried, the way he spoke all triggered the urge to flee for Malice. I only find her presence to be mildly annoying. Thanks for the warning though, I'll be sure to choose my words carefully around her. She said full confidence. Even seeming weak in front of the young boy, who she truly liked, was unthinkable. Perhaps he would even see right through her bluffs, though she had become one of the better liars in her former pack. Not that she liked lying though, not anymore.

their conversation went in the direction she was hoping for again, though the answer she got was a tricky one. She thought that one could only fight with someone when they were seeking revenge, a new land or all the other reasons wolves fought. About food, about just the smallest things, but never had she thought relief was one of them. She stared at him dumbfounded, actually hoping he would tell more about his fight with a wolf that needed relief, but unable to ask. She wondered that if the wounds were not treated, they would get infected, so now she had two things to worry about. This wolf he could do such things to a nice young boy, and the young boy himself. Do you have someone who can... Fix you? She asked, not knowing which term healers used for treating wounds.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
shards in the water - by Cicero - March 16, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 16, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 16, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 18, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 18, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 21, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 22, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 23, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 24, 2016, 03:30 AM