Ankyra Sound spiral your vertigo, signals that flash and beat
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
His sulky correction over her flubbing his name went in one ear and out the other. A subway of ignorance that she boarded time and time again, and had no hope of ever disembarking as long as she was alive. As James tramped away to collect her wares––the magnificent crab she was making eye-teeth at across the room––Lusca kicked back and brushed her tongue against the sand, the sensation of the individual granule scouring her taste buds flushing every nerve ending in the skin of her nape.   

His return was punctuated with a small mound of sand plopped before her. "Thanks." She said. Then, frustrated, swept her paw across the pile and sent it airborne. "BUT IT'S WRONG!" Lusca tantrum'd, a petulant child's black look drawing her brow. "THAT! That! Over THERE!" Thrusting her snout out to the desolate sea, she indicated pointedly––like how obvious could it be.
Messages In This Thread
spiral your vertigo, signals that flash and beat - by Lusca - February 28, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: spiral your vertigo, signals that flash and beat - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 02:12 PM