Barrow Fields a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
her glare, righteous and withering, seemed to bore holes into tachyon's ego. tentatively he stopped and looked at her, doe-eyed and still -- her wrath was mighty, and he did not yet want to test it. all the same, he had looked everywhere for her -- had she even lifted a toe to ensure his wellbeing? unfortunately, tachyon was not the type to suspect others weren't as contributory or even benevolent as he. "i looked everywhere for you!" he exclaimed, still on his back in the most absurd of fashions. "don't kill me, please." he shut his eyes tight and his ears pulled to his skull as he winced, expecting some sort of angry blow.
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Tachyon Sr - March 22, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 24, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 24, 2016, 06:34 PM