Barrow Fields a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
"Not something you should concern yourself with." She said with a dismissive thrust of her funnel-shaped snout, trying to restore herself to a state of fine-fettled dignity and nonchalance. To reveal a helplessness like she did, in front of him, made her feel oddly abashed. Lusca traced his mouth-line and in doing this, experienced some sort of delight; that he was so ruffled gave her validation. 

Holstering her weapon of vitriol, with a sharp intake of breath, she smoothed out her nerves like an uptown missus would brush out her Sunday's best. She cleared her throat and circled back to him in a lofty manner. "Great news––there is no monster." She shot Tachyon a scrutinizing look, curious if he could place the context of her humor. "Reached that conclusion with my thorough investigation. I took one for the team and you're welcome."  She said, then squinted, leaning towards him a step. "What do you mean by, 'they're supposed to be friends?'"
Messages In This Thread
a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 24, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 24, 2016, 06:34 PM