Blacktail Deer Plateau common courtesy
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine didn't mind Fox calling out Cutlass for what she was, though he gave her the side eye at the implied insult directed at Atticus. "He was just hitting sexual maturity then," he rejoined, "so I'm sure the hormones picked for him. He's actually a great guy and he'll be a great dad to Bones, in whatever capacity she wants one."

The Alpha male's eyes squinted when Fox crassly asked about his mate and pups. "They're phantasmagorical," he quipped, unaware of the word's actual meaning; it just sounded cool, like an upgraded version of fantastic. "I didn't tell your messenger boy this but... my niece also gave birth. She and Hawkeye both had two. My niece passed away, though, and so my wife is bringing up all four of them. Their father's still in the picture," he added for clarity's sake.

"And I suppose I should ask about the creek's pups, if there are any," Peregrine drawled the next moment. "You don't look old enough to be a mother yet; are you? It's hard to tell, considering how preciously petite you are, Lil' Weenie." He smirked at her, though he tipped his head with genuine curiosity. She was small and youthful but she certainly had a sassy adult mouth. She was easy on the eyes and evidently wore an Alpha title these days too, which made her a very eligible bachelorette indeed.
Messages In This Thread
common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 23, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 23, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 23, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 23, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 24, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 27, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 28, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 28, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2014, 09:09 AM