Blacktail Deer Plateau i shot down the sun with bow and flame
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The two brothers moved outside again, Peregrine choosing a spot just beyond the doorway to recline on his haunches. He squinted against the glare, his eyes fastened on his brother when Atticus said, "You're the boss." The Alpha male didn't detect any sarcasm or resentment, which was good.

Feeling lazy, Peregrine slid down onto his belly, then took a page out of young Osprey Jr.'s book and flipped over onto his back. "So... Bones," he murmured as he made himself comfortable. "What kind of name is that? I guess it does sound sort of pirate-y..." He chuckled.

Squinting one eye up at Atticus again, the Alpha male murmured, "Hawkeye will be back soon." He didn't know whether his litter mate wanted to be around when she returned, especially with both of them here. It might still be awkward for him. And though Peregrine wished it wasn't so, he wanted to give Atticus fair warning to avoid any possibility of making his brother feel badly or out of place.
Messages In This Thread
i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 11, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 24, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 25, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 26, 2014, 12:34 AM