Greatwater Lake shards in the water
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
AAAAH, I'm sorry, I just can't find the time to do the things that I want to do anymore with so many tests. I'm hoping my activity will increase as soon as summer vacation starts, yet it so long away.

Malice raised an eyebrow at the truly wise words the young male was speaking. She hadn't thought about it like that, so it was a good thing she was lying a bit in the first place. She definitely was scared of the other dark female, just not as much as Burke. Perhaps you are right. Dang it, yet another male of the Dark Brotherhood that was wiser than her. She hated to admit it, but this young, weird speaking, bi-colored eyed boy was making more sense than she had ever made in her whole life. Fine, I shall take your words of wisdom and keep my guard up around Nemesis.

The words spoken next surprised her even more. she had no idea that Cicero had knowledge of herbs. Would it be rude to ask for him to teach her a bit about it? Yes, yes it definitely would in her eyes. The boy had done enough for her already, and now she was just keeping him up while he was in pain. Well, I guess I should go home then. Or do you want me to bring you safely to the Blackfeather Woods? Despite him being wiser than her, she felt protective of the young fella. Besides, perhaps she would finally meet Nemesis again there. That would be like 2 birds with one stone.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
shards in the water - by Cicero - March 16, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 16, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 16, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 18, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 18, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 21, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 22, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: shards in the water - by Malice - March 23, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: shards in the water - by Cicero - March 24, 2016, 03:30 AM