Barrow Fields a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
he watched her, a mixture of puzzlement and great sadness hanging off his long muzzle. she turned aside and walked away and for a moment tachyon was fearful it would be a repeat of last time -- that she would be gone forever. he rose to his feet immediately and was just about to set after her when she returned from her inordinately short jaunt. he tilted his head, perplexed -- and a look of confusion washed over him. her monster quip flew over his head for a moment but as he realized her insinuation he nodded his head dumbly and slid back to the ground.

as she approached he weaseled towards her, maintaining no amount of dignity as he did so. "the witches and donnelaith -- donnelaith is where i've been living." his countenance brightened -- "it's where you could live too -- please -- let's go home." he smiled and his tail whumped on the ground as he wriggled to her cheeks in the hopes to sneak near enough for another sly bushel of kisses.
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 22, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Tachyon Sr - March 23, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 24, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: a twist, a tale, a rip through my sail - by Lusca - March 24, 2016, 06:34 PM