Phoenix Maplewood Out of This World
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring perked her ears, listening as Saena’s mood quickly changed, due to the news.  Although she did feel a little guilty for telling the Alpha such horrible news... especially at this point in time, she knew it was entirely necessary.  This was serious and Saena needed to be in the loop.  Spring dipped her head, giving a brief nod of agreement, at Saena’s words.  She agreed with her Alpha.  It really was the worst time, with Saena so close to having her pups.  It was quite obvious that if it did come to a battle or war with Reek’s pack, it would probably be without Saena... at this point in time.  Plus Saena’s point about not having enough members was also pretty straight on.  The brown furred female began to speak in return to Saena’s words.

“I’m sure it was them.  I know there voices, used to hear m’ all the time.”  Spring began, then added silently to herself in her thought: especially Tavi’s voice, I don’t think I could forget that annoying female whatsoever even if I wanted to.  Spring continued on with her words, after a small hesitation as she tried to think of which direction the howls had been from then reluctantly she continued.  “The howls... I believe that they came from North or Northwest of the Maplewood.”  Spring informed Saena.  Suddenly and idea sprung into her mind, maybe it would be rejected but it was still good to put her offer out there.

“If you want Saena... I could go scout and double check to see that there is actually a pack.  In case I run into any trouble, I could bring someone with me.  If we do find Reek’s pack, we could try to find a member that is not Reek, Tavi or Lunar Eclipse.  Someone who would have no idea who we are.  We could pretend to be interested in the pack.  Find out information, then return to Phoenix Maplewood we tell you.  To wash off our pack scents we could roll in some mud, pines, some water, stuff like that.”  Spring offered, informatively.  Then she continued.  “I know that the plan has many flaws, but I just wanted to put that out there, if it comes down to it.”  Spring finished.  Then waited for her Alpha to decided what she wanted to do, if Saena even decided to share that.
Messages In This Thread
Out of This World - by Spring - March 21, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 22, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 23, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 23, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 24, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 25, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 27, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 30, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 31, 2016, 11:02 PM