Sunbeam Lair When?
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
While Asterr could understand from where the female was coming from, that did not give to her response any logic. It was only natural for one to wish for the best when it came to their home, but to allow for themselves to fall so far seemed like an overkill. "If you continue like this, you will die," the girl stated, wishing to appeal to the other's sense of commitment. "If you die, no longer will you be able to assist in looking after this tribe. No one will care if there is an abundance of meals laying around for the taking, for they will be far too busy mourning over the loss of a fellow tribe member." Which, depending on the wolf, could lead to a state of depression and, in turn, a loss of appetite. It would weaken them, rather than strengthen them, and the chieftess would not give up her fight against preventing that from happening. Though she knew all of this, it was not mentioned, for her intentions were not to make Ezimette feel guilty. Rather, she wished only for her to correct her reckless behavior.

"My commands are few in number, for I often see no reason to demand things of those I am meant to trust," she began. "But today I feel the need to do so." To deliver a command, one that she would entrust the entirety of the tribe to assist her with in making sure it was not retaliated against. "Ezimette, I hereby forbid you from hunting. You will rest until your health has been regained, or an array of sanctions will come your way." Her tone was serious, unfitting of her usual self. Alas, she could not play the part of a friend this time around, for the matter demanded that she act the part of a leader—and lead she would, whether her ruling was appreciated or not.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
When? - by Ezimette - March 22, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: When? - by Asterr - March 23, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: When? - by Ezimette - March 23, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: When? - by Asterr - March 24, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: When? - by Ezimette - March 24, 2016, 01:40 AM
RE: When? - by Asterr - March 24, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: When? - by Ezimette - March 24, 2016, 02:11 AM
RE: When? - by Asterr - March 25, 2016, 01:49 AM