Phoenix Maplewood Out of This World
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring nodded, in a silent agreement to Saena's words.  Her Alpha was correct politically.  Spying, when nothing was currently having been proved wrong was wrong to do.  Although Spring would have loved to spy on that pack.  Saena was right.  Plus... with Saena's pups so close to their due date, if Reek's pack decided to take action against them for worst cause, if they found out about any spying, that would put the Redtail pups in danger.  She would never let that happen in her own power and will, Spring almost instantly decided.  The pups were innocent, but then again they shouldn’t have to be so close to their horrible Father...

"I understand your terms."  Spring replied, casting one suspicious glance around.  As if paranoid someone someone could be watching... of course no one currently was.  Now that that quick spoke plan/pass of formation was done, Spring remembered that she had forgotten to congratulate Saena about something rather important.  She looked down kind of sheepishly for a moment, surprised that she had never really gotten around to it earlier.  She glanced back up looking a little more cheerful... still a distraught look from the effects of Reek's pack remained.

"Saena... I almost forgot."  Spring paused for a moment.  "Just wanted to say congratulations on the pups.  They will be a wonderful addition to this pack.  I can't wait to see them.  I bet they'll be so cute!"  Spring expression brightened a little more.  New pups would bring new hope to Phoenix Maplewood.  It would give them a purpose to protect, more members... and endless fluffball adorableness.  She smiled at the thought of the pups, trying to imagine what they would look like.

Edit:  On Wording and Grammar in First Paragraph
Messages In This Thread
Out of This World - by Spring - March 21, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 22, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 23, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 23, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 24, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 25, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 27, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 30, 2016, 08:38 PM