Phoenix Maplewood Out of This World
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena was relieved when Spring agreed to keep her operation relatively safe. There was always the possibility that Reek and his new subordinates would attack anyone who got anywhere near their claim, but while she believed a lot of things both true and untrue about that man, Saena didn't believe he would harm a former subordinate. The circumstance that caused his ejection from the pack was wholly his doing, after all. She hardly believed he would blame her subordinates or even herself for his loss.

Spring's change of topic did light up Saena's face slightly, although she was also touched with sadness at the thought. Oh, if she could simply erase their existence, cease being pregnant and wait until she could bring children into the world with a complete family... but that was an impossibility for wolves and she would not snuff their lives once they were born. She knew she wouldn't be strong (or weak) enough. "Thank you," she murmured, mustering up a shadow of a grin. "I'm sure they will be," she agreed. "I'll be counting on you to help teach them all the things they need to know." And, since Spring already was a Caregiver and a Counselor, she went on to add, "when they're younger, with Reek gone, I'll need more help with them. I would appreciate if you were willing to help look after them when I need to leave the den." With Esaro guarding the site and Shreya or Spring keeping the pups company, it would be almost like having a devoted mate still, and Saena would be able to remain the leading female of the pack with their aid.
Messages In This Thread
Out of This World - by Spring - March 21, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 22, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 23, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 23, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 24, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 25, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 27, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 30, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 31, 2016, 11:02 PM