Phoenix Maplewood Out of This World
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
“Of course I will.  I’ll pupsit for you anytime you need me.”  Spring instantly responded with enthusiasm, it would be a kind of fun job.  She hoped it wasn’t to much work for Saena, since the Alpha was currently single without a mate and although she had never been a Mother herself, she was sure it would be a hard job, energy draining, job.  Due to the fact that they needed to be suckled by their Mother often as pups, and then when they were around three weeks old, they would need to be feed about three times a day of regurgitated meat.  Of course everyone was sure to contribute Saena would be needed by the pups.  Spring vaguely at the edge of her mind if she would ever have pups.  It was a possibility... but if she ever did get pregnant, she probably wouldn’t get a chance to for a long time.  Right now she planned to stay at the Maplewood and breeding would be considered treason, since she was simply a subordinate.

Another question perked at Spring’s mind about the pups.  “Do you have any ideas regarding names for the pups yet Saena?”  The brown furred female asked curiously.  She wondered if any would look like their father, a part of her hoped that none of them had a black coat and murky brown eyes, as that could pose a personal reminder to Saena... hopefully that didn’t happen.  She wondered if any would have the same white pelt as their Mother, with red ears and spots under/around their eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Out of This World - by Spring - March 21, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 22, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 22, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 23, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 23, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 24, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 25, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 27, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Saēna - March 30, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Out of This World - by Spring - March 31, 2016, 11:02 PM