Silvertip Mountain Get used to me as your mother
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Posting seeing that there is not really an order in my eyes. x) Also, this is hilarious. Fitz being so careful while Zaria yells at them always.

Zaria lifted her head when she heard someone approach. Solemn was mostly clean and she was about to start on the other quiet one when she knew it was Fitz. She still felt slightly angry at him for letting her go through this. She had no clue that birthing babies would be anything like that. His voice sounded soft. The mother shifted and popped her head out of the den entrance, looking pretty pissed at her mate. "How dare you make me go through this," she hissed. "You're horrible," she added with an agitated huff. Of course she was not really thinking that about him, she loved her mate, it was mostly her ego that was bruised that she had found something she wasn't good at.

She popped her head back inside and let out a soft grumble. "Yeah, but come in," she then agreed. She was curious how her mate would react to the moving blobs of fur. She thought they were ugly with their smudged faces. Alas, at least she would still be the prettiest of the family here.
Messages In This Thread
Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 20, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Solemn - March 20, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Addie - March 21, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Jackrabbit - March 21, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 27, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Solemn - March 27, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Odette - March 28, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by FitzDutiful - March 29, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Zaria - March 29, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by Jackrabbit - March 30, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Get used to me as your mother - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2016, 03:26 AM