Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
Herded back to the lonely enclave of Saltwinter's strand, each new day found Lusca in the lowest of low spirits. She sulked, often, and took her wrought energy out on creatures undeserving of it. Kicking crabs far out to sea and gathering octopi from the rockpools and planting them like mines around Caiaphas' grotto hoping that on their next encounter, the denmother would be black entire, consumed her time.

But she grew bored of these things. So when the unfamiliar scent of a wolf wended its way to her attention, she immediately abandoned her interest in rattling the cages of the local fauna and loped in a direction that would take her to the attendance of whichever poor sap had been mashing the "I'm feeling lucky" button on Google and landed on Caiaphas' homepage. 

Arriving, Lusca, quiet as a church mouse, sidled on the far side of Tavi and with a sharp intake of breath, said: "Who dares encroach on the Great Ice Queen's domain?" breaking the silence with a voice sonorous and redblooded. She tried to stack herself in a manner that would evince the majesty and powerful command of a stag, but it was a pitiful display with her underwhelming height and awkward splay-legged stance.  
Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM