Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
Glancing sidelong, she gave Tavi a wry grin. "I'm certainly not one for early morning jogs, no." 

Humored by the female's unproductive clambering to mount the slab, Lusca perched her toes on a jutting piece of rock and stared down at her elevated view of Tavi's argentate crown, tail swaying affably at her hocks. "I take it you don't leave the ground often." She quipped.

"Sooo, Octavia of the Grotto, what inspired this jog of yours? Surely you're a little far from home." Lusca speculated, reacquainting her feet with the sand in a spry flourish. "East of here" was a pretty ambiguous distance, and she'd never rubbed heads with any wolves from an area entitled Larksong before. Although, before Tachyon's shrift she'd never heard of Donnelaith either, so to say the Ankrya Sound region encompassed the extent of her spatial awareness was a bit of an understatement.
Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM