Blacktail Deer Plateau shiver my sails
7 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Sorry for the delay, hon. Seems like things got busy for the both of us for a minute. <3

Kraken lifted his head suddenly, startled by the sound of a stranger's voice—knocking it with a dull thud against the thin ceiling of the entrance. For a brief moment, the young male was torn; continue digging, or acknowledge the muffled advice of whoever it was? Captain had made it clear that his acceptance here was conditional, that he'd have to earn his keep as a member of the crew... but after a heartbeat, the boy decided he would be no use if his face did indeed get trashed.

He backpedaled out of the nest somewhat awkwardly, then turned to face the stranger. Kraken shook loose dirt from his fur as he did so. "What creature be in thar that would trash me face?" he asked curiously, storm-blue eyes sweeping over the female before him. She was older than he was, and appeared to be a landlubber—he conceded silently that her advice was probably sound. "Ye have eyes like th' sunset," Kraken commented suddenly, tone matter-of-fact.
Messages In This Thread
shiver my sails - by Kraken Wolf - April 04, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: shiver my sails - by Sabriyah - April 04, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: shiver my sails - by Kraken Wolf - April 25, 2014, 10:46 PM