Broken Antler Fen Finding The Other Half
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Harley sighed and gulped, seeing the familiar look in the alphas eye. He made himself take a deep breath before replying steadily.
      "I was raised by a dog father and aunt, my wolf mother didn't want me or my siblings. I left the life of a stray to find out what kind of life my mother lived. I can hunt okay, and defend just as well, but thats not the things I want to know how to do. I want to be a healer, maybe one day someone who passes on the history."
The milky male fidgeted from where he was crouched, thinking frantically for something else to say.
             "I don't know how to live as a wolf, just a dog. I want more in life.... I'll contribute any way I can."
He fell silent, amber eyes hopeful that this wouldn't be another disappointment. Another wolf that didnt want him. Again, he wondered if it was because he was half german shepherd. He knew that he could do what he needed to to survive, but that was as far as his knowledge went. He also knew he wouldnt go back to living on the abandoned farm, back to the simplicity of that. He wanted to live in a pack, be surrounded by family and friends and pull your fair share of work. To not know if he would survive the next moon or if he'd be the ONLY to survive: such things could be possible in this unpredictable world.
Messages In This Thread
Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 29, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 30, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 30, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 31, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 09:18 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 31, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 31, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 04:29 PM