Broken Antler Fen Finding The Other Half
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at the creature before him that told him about his past. So he was a half breed. One that was mixed with a dog? He had never seen them but he had heard about them. How they ere loyal to two legged creatures called humans. They also drove those killing machines on hard grounds. Sebastian was not sure if he could trust this wolf. His story could have been made up and he couldn't put his new family in danger.

"Well, I am not sure about this," he admitted. Sebastian was not a bad wolf after all. His own father might have chased him off but Sebastian would not do such a thing. "We just started this pack and if I would take in a wolf in my pack it would be one that could help out, not one that needs to learn the basics about being a wolf, or how to behave in a pack." Sebastian also already had a few wolves that were in their learning phase. Aduin was shy but learning to be a Hunter. Brandy was young and also inexperienced. If he would take on this guy then there would be another one that could need to learn. He was not sure if that would be helping his pack. He was not a refuge center. "Maybe the reason your mother didn't want you was because she didn't want this life for you?," he offered, not sure if it was his place to say so. "I'm sorry. Pack structures is the very basic of every thing and if you don't know how it works I will have to correct you every time we would be together with the pack and then you won't really enjoy it nor will I enjoy it. Maybe once this pack is more settled I would take you in but now I don't think my pack is ready yet," he spoke to him.
Messages In This Thread
Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 29, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 30, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 30, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 31, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 09:18 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 31, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Harley Quinzel - March 31, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: Finding The Other Half - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 04:29 PM